We want your help shaping Scarborough Centre's future transportation network.
We invite you to attend the third public consultation meeting for the Scarborough Centre on the Move Transportation Master Plan study and play a key role in determining future transportation network improvements.
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm Drop-in Session (Presentation at 7:00 pm).
Place: Scarborough Civic Centre - 150 Borough Drive, M1P 4N7
This interactive drop-in session will ask for your input and provide details on the preferred transportation network, key improvements/projects identified, draft implementation plan and the next steps in producing the draft Transportation Master Plan document. General recommendations for the Centre include:
- Developing a simplified street network and a summary of key moves, including establishing a signalized at-grade intersection at McCowan Road and Progress Avenue.
- Improving pedestrian and cycling infrastructure and,
- Supporting future transit improvements.
This Transportation Master Plan study will satisfy Phases 1 and 2 of the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (MCEA) process, providing opportunities for public consultation at key stages. This study's findings may result in amendments to the City of Toronto Official Plan.
We would like to hear from you. Public consultation is an important part of this study. At this meeting, we are asking for your input on:
- Preferred Transportation Network;
- Key Network Improvements/ Projects and,
- Draft Implementation Plan
Email comments to: email@example.com
Keep up to date by visiting the project's website at www.toronto.ca/sconthemove
Senior Transportation Planner
City Planning Division